Earlier this week, I came across a question that someone asked on Quora.
The question is: How do you describe an “ideal life”?
Without thinking, I started typing my answer to the question. It was something done subconsciously, so to speak.
And it goes as follows:
“An ideal life, I think, is a life based on freedom:
- Freedom to work when you want to work and how you want to work;
- Freedom to go on vacation when and how you want;
- Freedom to spend money because you have it;
- Freedom to live a happy life because you’re truly happy;
- Freedom to sleep when you want to sleep;
- Freedom to do your daily exercises when you want;
- Freedom to go wherever you so desire without any hindrance;
- Freedom to be with your loved ones and make them happy as you so desire;
- Freedom to help others because you have the means; and
- Freedom to practice the religion of your choice.”
Now, I am thinking seriously about the question and those ten points I have given.
Guess I’m seriously right.